Mary Kay has long been associated with make-up and face care, but the brand actually offers some of the best make-up removers on the market. You can use these removers to quickly and effectively wipe away all traces of your day’s facial products, but they can also be used as skincare treatments in and of themselves. Here are five of the best Mary Kay make-up removers currently available on the market!
What Makes up a Good Make-up Remover?
A good make-up remover is one that will effectively remove your make-up with ease. Most people do not wear waterproof mascara or eye shadow, but some might. It’s best to find a remover that won’t leave an oily residue on your skin after use and won’t clog pores.
For example, Mary Kay make-up remover: it goes on smoothly without irritating skin and removes even the most stubborn of make up without any tugging or pulling.
It doesn’t dry out skin while removing long wearing products like mascara and eyeliner because of the specially formulated Triple Oil Complex that leaves skin feeling moisturized rather than irritated by drying cleansers.
Mary Kay Eye Make-Up Remover Pads
Having tried several make-up remover pads, these are the best pads I have ever used. They are gentle and also serve as toner at the same time. You can throw them in your gym bag without worrying about spilling liquid or crushing a bottle.
These make-ups remover pads are also ranked one of the top make-up products available by beauty bloggers. For those who want the luxury of products with an attractive price tag, these pads fit that bill.
One more thing to consider is their compact size, which doesn’t take up a lot of space in your home or traveling luggage when you want to pack light for vacationing purposes or even camping trips. In my opinion, these remover wipes have all you need without any extra unnecessary features.
Mary Kay Gentle Cleansing Wash
As a makeup artist, I have found that the best make-up remover is one that gets all of the make up off your face but doesn’t leave any residue behind. The top five I recommend are:
1) Mary Kay Gentle Cleansing Wash
2) Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Towelettes
3) Avon Clear skin Micellar Water
4) Olay Eyes Make-Up Removing Cloths
5) St. Ives Apricot Face & Body Bar
These products have a variety of formulas so choose wisely based on your skin type and what you are trying to achieve when removing makeup. They also come at different price points, so be sure to pick one that is right for your budget.
When purchasing make-up remover I always recommend using some sort of cleanser afterwards just to really get all of your make up off and not to leave it sitting on your face overnight.
If you are unsure about which one is best for you or how to use them go into a beauty counter and talk with someone who can help pick out what works best for you!
Avon A new Clinical 3 in 1 Eye Makeup Remover Pads
- This product is designed to remove all of your eye make up and cleanse your skin with just one step. 2. The first thing that makes this product unique is the way it’s formulated to be gentle enough for sensitive skin, yet tough on stubborn mascara that won’t come off easily.
- So you don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals or even buying multiple products.
- Avon’s Eye Makeup Remover Pads are completely free from parabens and sulfates as well as synthetic fragrance or color so they’re perfect for those who want natural make up products
Additionally, these pads are individually wrapped in packages of 10 so you’ll have a stash waiting for you in the makeup bag or purse ready to go at any time
Philosophy Purity Made Simple 8 oz. 2 Pack Anti-Bacterial Daily Facial Cleanser
For me, the top five best make up removers are the Philosophy Purity Made Simple 8 oz. 2 Pack Anti-Bacterial Daily Facial Cleanser, the Aveda Clear Conscience 4 oz. Cleansing Oil, the Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 7 oz. and Clinique Take The Day Off Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes 25 ct., as these products have been my favorites for a long time and they do an amazing job of removing makeup that is stubborn to remove. These natural make-up products also don’t dry out your skin like some other cleansers may do!
Mary Kay make-up remover has been around since the 1960s and is a staple in many households. It’s a great way to remove makeup without irritating your skin. It works as hard as you do, so give it a try!
1) The price range of Mary Kay make-up remover is affordable. You’ll get more product for your buck with this brand.
2) It doesn’t irritate sensitive skin like other brands may. If you’re prone to dryness or eczema, you’ll want to give this one a go first.
3) There are various formulas for different types of make-up, so you can pick the one that best suits your needs/wants. They even have an eye make up remover!
Image Credit: Getty Images